Sunday, May 06, 2007

May 05 2007.

This day was supposed to be perfect.

I planned everything out.

What movie we were gonna watch.

Where we were gonna eat after.

How I was suppose to give my gift.

What time we were suppose to meet.

I had a bad feeling that everything I planned out wasnt going to go smoothly today.

And true enough.

It didnt.

I was suppose to meet Bryan in Powerbooks, GB3 at around 5 pm.

I was checking the clock in my room... 3:30. He hasnt texted yet. I was already worried. Thinking of the worst possible scenario.

15 minutes after he replied to my last text... "8 pm tayo meet. Pero mukhang malabo pa.".

- Back story - His dad kept him from going out earlier. Actually its a long story... lets just say it has something to do with US, his family and their being a Born Again family.

I was disappointed. I was expecting the worst.

At around 5:30, I prepared for our date. Fixed my bed, prepared my clothes, took out my new shoes and took a bath.

After, I texted him... "Beh... am dressing up already. Will be leaving in 15 minutes. Where and what time are we going to meet?"

He replied saying that we will be meeting at 8:00 in front of Powerbooks, GB3.

I smiled... at least I know matutuloy kami.

We met at around 8:30 pm. Already cancelled our 9:10 schedule because I know we wont make it.

Unfortunately... we ran a short errand before buying our 9:50 ticket. We arrived at the ticket counter at exactly 9:10 (my watch). The sales person told me that our reservation has been forfeited. For crying out loud... what more could have gone wrong that time. We should have brought our tiket first before doing our errand. =(

We ended up with a 10:20 schedule. Now theres nothing wrong with that. Whats crappy is that we ended up not seating together. I was seated in front of him. Darn it. =(

We decided to have dinner na lang muna.

We went down to Buddha Bar.

Bryan ordered Crispy Noodles and Dimsum... I ordered Braised Beef Rice Toppings.


Anyway... Bryan was wearing these glasses.

He somewhat reminds me of tiggah's pooh. =)

* hay *


Bryan... my very own pooh... =)

During our dinner. I was feeling a bit down because my plan didnt really work out. He noticed it... and all of a sudden he gave me a kiss. In front of a big crowd. I was soooooo happy. =) Of course, who wouldnt be?

We got around to talk about some of our issues... intimacy issues mostly.

He told me that he's at the stage in his life (and in our relationship) where hes finally being comfortable with "WHAT" we are. It just needs time, i thought... and Im sure I can wait.

Its gonna be hard.

But Im gonna wait.

After all... I love him.

At the end of our dinner, I found him writing something on a tissue paper. He handed it to me.

It says
"Dinner date sa Big Buddha...
Super saya at dami na-open up.
Lalo kami napamahal ng beh ko.
Super sarap ng food... dami nga lang... di ko maubos.
Wow. Its our 9th monthsary.
One of the most unforgettable for me.
Love BJ Mendoza"

Not exactly poetry, nor cohesive... in any way.


But its kinda sweet. =)

By the way... I made a stupid mistake in buying our matching rings. Brought 2 sizes smaller for him... crap.Got to go back tom to have it replaced pa.

He appreciated the sweetness though. =)

We got around to watching the movie. Spiderman 3. Really cool movie. Couldve used a bit more action to it. There was a lot of comedy relief... which was welcomed, but really got most of the airtime.

After the movie, we went home. He stayed for awhile.. he couldnt stay for the night (as usual...) though.

Before he left, we hugged each other tightly. It was one of the mos longest hugs that Ive ever had.

I felt that he didnt want to let go. I for sure didnt want to let go.

But he had to go home.

Really bummed out about that.

Its just a good thing that this night, though not what I planned it to be, it was by far one of the best dates we've ever had. =)

Thanks again baby... =)

I Love You sooo sooo much....

No comments:

Text

Blogger Tricks

visitor stats

Popular Posts