Sunday, May 13, 2007

Pinoy Gay Blogs...

Was suppose to do a blog post about this site a couple of weeks ago. Was too ashamed of my blog... so I started tweaking it and dedicated myself to frequently update it.

And so far, blogging has become a regular thing with me. So I hope to continue writing here. =)

Anyway Pinoy Gay Blogs is an opener. It made me realize that Im not alone in the metro (though I know it naman). Its a place where you can find other bloggers/journal writers who share the same sentiments, share the same stories, share the same experiences in our bi/gay world.

Im glad to say that I want to be a part of that group. A group where at least I can share my world free from prejudice and superficiality.

So for all other gay/bi bloggers/journal writers... link us up... join the community @ http://pinoygayblogs.com/ .

No comments:

Text

Blogger Tricks

visitor stats

Popular Posts