Friday, May 11, 2007

Long... the hours this week seem to last forever.

After the looong wait... at last, its Friday... well an hour more and its gonna be Saturday already. =)

Anyway, work was in its usual place. Long, repetitive and boring.

Last Wednesday afternoon, my boss asked me (and another team-mate) to meet up in his cubicle for my assesment. Its been only 4 months since Ive started... looks like Im doing a good job.

During our meeting, I was asked about my impressions on the workplace, team-mates, co-employees and all that...

as usual, I was my honest self...

told him that its been "strangely pleasant"... the people are good (well some), the workplace its really quiet, quite stiff though...

but im not one who enjoys working in a "corporate" setup... frankly... im not really a big fan... but the past four months have been "strangely pleasant"...

im enjoying work...

im enjoying the company of my team-mates...

im enjoying the concept of "life-work-balance" that the company promotes...

for once, corporate life seems ok...

Then... he drops the bomb...

If in any instance that I (we) get regularized... there will be some expectations, of course I understand that...

heavier work loads...

heavier time schedules...

heavier deadlines...

I get that... but those are the thing that Im really avoiding... and Im not really looking forward to those...

I know that when regularization comes... MY schedules will be affected... GYM will be affected...

which I dont really like...

Im happy where Im at now... do we need to change that?

----

Money comes in... mones goes out... its that fast.

Got my salary today... headed for GlobeLines Center to pay for my GlobeLines and Globe HandyPhone bill at lunch.

That really took a good bite on my salary =(. Now I know how it feels.

Weirdly enough, I felt like a grown-up paying for my utility bills. Well I am 24, technically I should have been a grown-up 4 years ago, but I try to "deny" the fact that I am a grown up.

Me thinks I have the Peter Pan complex. Probably...

After running my errand, I went around to look for Resistance Training Gloves and a gym bag. Was planning to buy Nike gloves, but theyre quite expensive... so I opted to take an alternate route and got a pair of (generic) Resistance Training Gloves. Found these at Landmark... cheap enough, but looks sturdy though...


Next on my list was a gym bag. I found one in Dickies but they had none that fit my liking. The gym bag that I looked at was just big. I looked around again and I found this red/black-combo Accel gym bag, looks nice and the size of the bag was what I was exactly looking for.. plus the price doesnt really hurt the wallet either.


After my limited shopping spree, my hands were itching to spend... I dont know what go into me... but I want another phone.

In my mind, Ive already shortlisted the phones that I would love to get my hands on. (L-R Sony Ericsson P1, Sony Ericsson w880i, Moto Rizr Z8 and Moto Rokr E6)

Moving away from mobile phones... isnt this just cute?


The 1 Gig Zen Stone, priced at $ 40.00, roughly P 2000.00.Ipod Shuffle (2nd Gen) killer? Competitor most likely... Wouldnt hesitate to get me one of these though.

---

Went gyming after work (as usual).

Was quite fun, there were few gym-ers.

Saw my gym-crushie... quite bummed out that I didnt see my other gym-crushie... =(

After gym, I ran into Faith... got carried away with our conversation that I ended up riding in a cab with her to her place. Was really fun catching up with her. I never really expected that someone like her would actually want to be my friend. =)

Dont worrry Faith, everything will work out. Boys are just boys, you can get anyone you want... * sigh * wish I could say the same for me...

Ehrm...

I have a bf pala...

---

Speaking of which, Bryan has been acting weird for the past few days...

Weird texts.. weird topics... I dont know whats gotten into my baby...

Im actually scared... I dont know what to think... (will put this into another entry when we've straighten things out)

Im just glad that well be seeing each other tom... he'll be spending the whole day at home again...

I really hope that Mom and Dad goes to Antipolo early...

Me and my baby need some quality time together...

---

Anyway, have to turn end this post... its getting quite lengthy already... and I need to catch up on my reading. =)

No comments:

Text

Blogger Tricks

visitor stats

Popular Posts