Thursday, May 31, 2007

Got tagged by DATS...

Oh well, let’s begin…

“Each player of this game starts with 6 weird things about himself or herself. People who get tagged need to write a blog entry of their own as well as state the rule clearly. In the end, you need to tag 6 people as well and list their names. Don’t forget to let them know they’ve been tagged!”


6. Food - Before I became serious in gyming, I had this weird thing for food-combinations... I dont know if any of you will find this weird, but my friends do... and (some) once they get to try it, they kind of understand why I find it yummy... (ie. gravy mixed with catsup, french fries and ice-cream, potato chips dipped on creamy corn kernels, spaghetti as pizza toppings, crushed tortilla chips on spaghetti...)

5. Gadgets - Im such a techie-freak. I have to be updated with the latest techie stuff around. This is not uncommon anymore because, being a tech-geek is now cool... whats weird about this is that I treat my techie stuff as people... I give them names, "their" birthday and "our" monthsary is dated from the day when I brought them, I give them a good "wiping" after every use... (insert * naughty * smile here... hehehe)

4. TV Shows - I've met a couple of people who get weirded out (and sometimes, offended) in my distaste for local tv shows. Frankly, I dont consider it weird... its just a matter of preference I guess... but meeting alot of people who find it weird makes me think otherwise... hehehe

3. Books - Even before PowerBooks entered our local market, I would spend soooooo much time in bookstores. Usually when I go Malling, I would dedicate an hour (at least) or more inside a bookstore, browsing through titles, reading books, and deciding whether to buy the book or not. Not really weird, but its become a ritual already; Another one, growing up, I wasnt your typical kid... my attraction to books made me an outcast in school (anyway thats another story)... i would normally spend most of my time reading books in the library... I was that kid you would see carrying non-academically-related books in school... =) but hey... at least Im not some dumb jock who has gone way past his HS years as the cool kid... (ehrm.. bitter... hehehe)

2. Earphone/Headphone "Fetish" - I am addicted to music. Dont really have a wide-appreciation for all types of music, but I can go with the flow with just about any music (say Filipiniana...)... The thing is, being an audiophile, I find myself buying different portable players, earphones/headphones... and recently, bluetooth stereo headphones. I know most of them gives the same sound quality... but I cant help myself to not purchase earphones/headphones most of the time (a fetish, used in the lighter sense)... as of now, I have around 10 wired headphones (most of them Philips), 5 earphones (again most of them Philips) and 2 bluetooth stereo headphones... crazy? yeah I know...

1. What I find most weird about me... I have the "Jekyll and Hyde" complex. I have this two opposing personalities... Im not saying Im crazy... its just that I find myself being a different individual in certain circumstances... I can be crazy, "bitchy" on one occassion... and angelic, sensitive on another...

-- Well there you have it... DATS was right, this was difficult... Its being honest and at the same time, I find myself to not make me look "weirder" than the usual... hehehe

Anway... Im tagging the following people

~ eya
~ pam
~ frances
~ makoy
~ lordartworks
~ supermanix

3 comments:

Makoy said...

Do i need to create my own 6 weird things? ;)

daemon said...

@ makoy - yeah you do... =)

L.A said...

Wow! I've been tagged! Cge2x bukas gagawin ko na, kaka-aus lang ng PC ko eh thank God.

Food - Your not alone, I dunno whats wrong me but am fond of mixing food stuff too and eating them afterwards like you FF and ice cream...try Sundae and Ketchup ^^,

Gadgets - That's weeeirrd LOL!

TV Shows - Oh well I hate uhhhm...is that Wowawee? Ang JOLOGS sorry ^^

Books - Waaah I love books!!! YUM2x Am waiting for HP 7 this July.

Earphone/Headphone "Fetish" - Thats way too weird buti sinabi mo on the lighter side naman haha.

"Jekyll and Hyde" - OMG! Are you Niki/Jessica of Heroes? Haha!

P.S - Sorry for the comment...I sometimes insanely enjoy writing comments LOL!

-L.A
www.lordartworks.com

Text

Blogger Tricks

visitor stats

Popular Posts