Friday, May 25, 2007

What a week...

I really dont know where to start...

Hmmm...

Lets do work stuff first...

Last Tuesday... My boss talked to me about my getting regularized... after four months in the company, his recommendation to regularize me shot through... so that means a "small" salary increase and more work load... crud... =(

Wasnt really giddy about getting regularized... for me, it just meant that everything is now offiicial... im officially a sell-out... * sigh *

Well we'll see what the next few months will bring...

Yesterday, received a mail from our department head... apparently he has selected me (and a couple of more guys from our dept) to spearhead the banner making for a company-outing on Saturday. Was really pleasant to take a breather from the usual work stuff... so I busied myself with brainstorming... came up with a design, and took to work right after lunch.

Was done with the initial sketches at around the afternoon. Finished putting the final design patterns this morning, painted it (with major help from a couple of guys on our floor). Looking at it... I'd say not a bad job... had a lot of different reactions... and it looks like we were able to please everyone. Just didnt get a chance to take a picture of it though.

Hope we get recognition for that banner. =)

----

Moving on... Gym-crush stuff...

Last week... Faith introduced me to my gym-crushie... lets call him... Tall-J...

I've had a huge crush on Tall-J since he started his job there in Fitness First (yes, he's a Fitness Instructor)... though my friends dont find him really that attractive... I do.. and its really weird... because I cant take my eyes off him... hes tall (at 5'11), hes maputi, has a cute smile (with braces)... and humble (has an aura of really?-im-cute?)

Anyway, since Monday he's been hanging out alot with me... chatting and all...
and frankly I find that Im more drawn to him than I was before...

First encounter : Monday; Cross-Trainers

Me and Faith were doing our usual routine on the cross-trainers... he passes by and greets me... now according to Faith, he only greeted me and not her... =) haha

Faith leaves... and my college-friend/gym-bud Pam came... she went ahead to do her routine also... then Tall-J passes again... this time he asked me... "Birthday mo?", I said no... apparently red shirts have a connotation that its the persons birthday...

Second encouter : Tuesday; Treadmill, Resistance Area

All ready for gym, went to the fountain near the instructors office... on my way there, I spotted Tall-J, and I gave him a smile and a hand wave... and he returned one too... now that alone could have my day...

It got better...

Now while doing speed-walking on the treadmill, I noticed that from the first treadmill he went to the treadmill on my right side... and... he started chatting away...

And I really got immersed in our conversation... learned quite alot of personal stuff about him...

After my speed-walking I went on to the resistance area...

He followed, and even assisted me on one of the machines...

During this interaction, I said, "Di ko pa nga nahahawakan lahat ng machines dito eh."

And he jokingly replied, "Ah ganon ba... simple lang... eh di gawin mo 'to.", while touching some nearby equipments.

Now he was being "pilosopo" there... but being "pilosopo" with someone you newly met...

That sets a red flag somewhere... Either he finds talking to me comfortable or something else...

Third encounter; Thursday; Treadmill, Resistance Area

Was doing my treadmill routine... he stayed on the left side of my treadmill...

And started chatting up again...

The difference with this chat was that he brought up this person that Faith wanted to introduce to him...

Tall-J : Did you know that Faith asked me if was a bi... I was kinda offended when she asked me that.

Me : Really? Faith asked you that?

Tall-J : Yeah, told her that Im straight. Then she asked, "so your straight?"... and I answered of course.


At this point, I was already bummed out. But I guess it was all for the better to know that right away before I did something stupid. Then Tall-J shifts his topic... he starts...

Tall-J : Do you know this person that Faith wanted to introduce to me? She said that this person has a boyfriend and that... ehrm... has a crush on me.

Me : Uuhhhmmm, not really. Why?

Tall-J : Ahh... recalling last week, Faith only introduced me to four people.... Three from the lobby, and you on the second floor.

Me : Ahh... really? So Faith has introduced you to alot of people already.

At that point, I really didnt know what to say already... just had to change the topic already...

After our chat, the thought of him asking those questions really bothered me.

Its either he's just telling a story or he was "fishing" for information on what Faith said from me.

* sigh *

Fourth encounter; Friday; Treadmill, Second Floor

On the treadmill,

Tall-J : Hey... sup? What did you tell Faith? She kept on saying that I told on her...

Me : Ehrm... I just told here what we talked about yesterday...

I thought he was pissed (then again why would he be)...

Tall-J : I know the person that Faith was describing... Its you right? Your the one with the boyfriend?

Me : Ehrm... uhhhm... greeeeeaaaaatttt.

Tall-J : Its you right?

Me : Ehrm... uhhmmm...

He turns around with an unusual smile on his face. He then proceeded to move to the treadmill on my left. He asked "permission" he was just gonna leave for a while.

At around 730, Pam joined me for a round in the cross-trainers.

Went up to look at some classes. Saw him.

Pam left me with her water cup, and asked if I could fill it up for her. I did... and positioned myself in front of the door, watching the Body Pump class that was being held. Then Pam came.

He stood beside me...

Tall-J : I thought that glass of water was for me.

Me : Nah... its for my friend.

Then I smiled at him.

Didnt see his reaction, cause Pam was trying to hold her laugh.

* hay *

I really dont know what to think...

Is he flirting with me? or is he just beeing extra friendly?

Thing is, Im interpreting his actions as being interested...

And that kinda makes it bad for me, because I tend to be attached with people who seem interested in me... whether it be romantically or just friends.

Its hard seeing and talking to Tall-J everyday.

But I cant get myself to stop from looking and talking to him. Its just not my character to just snob someone.

This is a dilemna...

But a good one at that...

* sigh *

Even now as Im writing this, Im cooking up an idea on how to see him tom... and muster up the courage to ask him for coffee or something...

Arrrggghh...

He's driving me nuts...

Well with this week being like this, I wonder how next week will be for me in the gym.

3 comments:

Orlando Rubio said...

masyadong maliliit ang txt mo. Yon lang!!!

Dagger Deeds said...

Maybe he's just being friendly. I dunno. I'm having quite the same dilemma. Whatever.

And yes, your text is a bit small.

L.A said...

Haha nice convo, it really get me hook sa usapan nyo! Nice Blog ^^

-L.A
www.lordartworks.com

Text

Blogger Tricks

visitor stats

Popular Posts