Saturday, May 19, 2007

I really enjoyed today... Me and bryan are in a nice place now... relationship wise...

He came over at around 12 noon... we had lunch here... I microwaved his favorite chicken nuggets and longganisa... and he brought beef stewe from a nearby canteen...

Was kinda feeling crappy at first... because he kept on insisting that we eat lunch together, but I really wasnt in the eating mood (on a diet you see) ... me being the good boyfriend... I opted to accept his offer...

After lunch... we rested for a bit... watched tv...

An hour and a half after... I noticed that he fell asleep... he shifted his position to embrace me...

Thing is... for the first time in a long time... I felt that he was being a sweet boyfriend... he was opening up... slowly... taking baby steps...

I couldnt resist... I inserted my hand on the back of his shirt... and it felt so good to touch that part of his body again...

But I knew... what I wanted cant happen... at least not now... I dont want him to think that Im taking advantage of the fact that he's sleeping and I can just do whatever...

So I pulled back... but slowly...

I diverted my attention to watching tv... "The New Adventures of Old Christine" was on... so I opted to watch that...

He then shifted his position... he hugged me tighter and locked his legs around my legs...

a little more closer...

I felt his heart beating ...

And... that felt so good...

He shifted again... turning his head away from me... he looked for my arm and rested his head on it...

* sigh *

the afternoon could have not gotten any better...

He made me feel what I wanted to feel... its as if he was reading my mind...

It was partially what I was looking for today...

He woke up... asked what the time was... 245PM...

he needed to go home already...

was quite sad...

He saw that I was sad... we talked for a bit...

Finally got clarified on something... told me that I need not wait long (pertaining on intimacy...)

I was right all along... he's talking everything one step at a time...

I was putting pressure on him... I said Ill wait... I know I can...

Before he left... he gave me the tightest hug... he kissed me, wasnt a passionate kiss though, but it had something... something different...

And from there I knew that our relationship has taken another step forward...

I simply cant wait for next week... Ill be visiting his new place...

We were talking about something... he asked what perfume I was wearing today (Black by Kenneth Cole)... he asked if he could have it... I gave it to him... that simple...

I told him... "Im giving you my favorite perfume..." he replied... 'I dont really have your perfume... what I do have... is you..."...

now something in that statement was sweet... kinda... not really sure...

I tend to over-analyze things... I kept on thinking "was that a line?"...

Its been a little less than two hours since he left... and looking back... that was certainly something that I would remember from him...

* sigh *

Wish he didnt have to leave though...

No comments:

Text

Blogger Tricks

visitor stats

Popular Posts