Monday, May 07, 2007

Last night, I was able to catch "The Greatest Game Ever Played" starring Shia LaBeouf on Star Movies.


Its your typical Walt Disney - Underdog to success story. Shia plays real-life underdog (commoner) golf extraordinaire Francis Ouimet. Who despite social / economic barriers won the tourney.

I got to say, Shia has been growing on me.

Ever since I saw him on "Even Stevens", I knew he was one of those rare actors...


I actually got the feeling that he's the male-Hillary Duff.

Been browsing through the net about him and I got to read this profile on a Fan Site, http://www.shialabeouf.us/.

Interesting. Very interesting.
Shia is born, Shia Saide LaBeouf on June 11, 1986. Dads a cajun circus clown and Mom is a jewish american ballerina. Interestingly enough, you would see how this actor got his career start... he browsed through a phone book looked for an agent, called, auditioned and was signed.

Now thats unusual.

One thing that caught my attention was the fact that he has a tattoo on his right wrist that says "1986-2004."
Explaining the tatoo, he quotes "I feel like my childhood was kind of lost. It was adulthood right away. I feel like you forget a lot of your childhood so I put the timeline on my wrist. I just don't want to forget the childhood I did have.".

Very very cool.

Im liking him more already.

List of movie credentials include the upcoming Indiana Jones IV and Transformers, the suspense thriller Disturbia (which Im set to watch, if it is ever played out on the cinema's again), Bobby (to which the cast won an Outstanding Performance by a Cast in a Motion Picture for the Screen Actors Guild and Ensemble of the Year for the Hollywood Film Festival), A Guide To Recognizing Your Saints (to which he won The Best Actor Award in Gijón International Film Festival), Constantine, I, Robot, The Battle Of Shaker Heights, Charlies Angels : Full Throttle, Holes and a couple of more.

Anyway I can say that I'm a fan of Mr. LaBeouf.

He's got this leading-man quality like John Cusack... very subtle... and very serious... yet humble.

Plus, he's a total cutie.


No comments:

Text

Blogger Tricks

visitor stats

Popular Posts