Sunday, May 20, 2007

Got a new toy... =)

The newest addition to my Motorola Family...

I present... my new Motoroloa Bluetooth Wireless Stereo DJ Headphones S805...

I soooo love the box... pretty big... just how I like my gadgets packed...

The inside packing is a bit disappointing though... very minimal... the headphones on top, the carrying case underneath it...

* sigh *

anyway here it is... my new headphones...

pretty aint she?


The carrying case is made of a different material from the carrying case of my HT820...

Frankly I liked the other one better...


The complete package...


Will take this baby for a test run tomorrow at the gym...

Hmmm... will also try to post a review after...

Anyway... nothing much to say now... just quite giddy about my new toy... I just had to take a couple of pictures and post it here... =)

No comments:

Text

Blogger Tricks

visitor stats

Popular Posts