Saturday, June 02, 2007

530AM. Saturday.

Woke up early. Couldnt sleep anymore.

There is just too many things that are planned for today.

First, its our 1oth month together. Bryan called me up, saying that he'll be the one going to my place instead of me going to the hospital.


Second, me, Eya, Pam, Rica, Ge and Carlo are meeting up for dinner later.

Third, Im still toying with the idea of going to the gym. I have this yearning to see and talk with Tall-J.

---


Will right about those stuff later... For now, something Im gonna do something different...

I turned on the tv early today. Channel surfed for awhile till I saw that "The House of Carters" was on.

Quick run-through, "The House of Carters" is a reality-based show featuring Nick Carter, Aaron Carter and their three sisters. They are to live together in one house after years of living away from each other.

Anyway...

The episode today was all about them meeting up with their dad. Who apparently is separated from their mom and has a younger wife (22 years younger than him to be exact).

This type of show isnt your typical, Seventh Heaven-moral lesson filled-at the end of the story kinda show... but there was one thing that really affected me...


They invited their dad to have lunch with them... their dad arrives and everyones quite thrilled...

The scene where Dad Carter entered Aarons room. Aaron, for his age, was being cuddly to his dad... like a puppy.

Which got me thinking... I wish I was like that with my Mom and Dad.

Thing is, in our family, we're not really expressive.

We dont say I love you's.

We dont hug each other.


We dont greet each other.

I feel that I cant even shed a tear for them.

We're not typical, then again which family is.


There is no standard for a normal family... even the normal of the normal families are considered to be too "Stepford-y".

But yeah, I do yearn for that kind of family.

Expressive.

Involved.

Understanding.

Forgiving.

These are some of the things that I wish for.

Cant change that now. Apparenly you cant teach an old dog (or for this matter - dogs) new tricks.

Explains alot about my attitude... my personality.

* sigh *


Sorry for being extra emo...

---


Still waiting for my boyfriend... was supposed to be here an hour ago...

Late as usual...

No comments:

Text

Blogger Tricks

visitor stats

Popular Posts