Monday, June 18, 2007

been putting of writing, i mean actually writing for some time now...

lately, it has become something that over-exposes me...


now i dont really have a problem with showing the whole world who i am.

its just that there has been certain events that make me think that probably, this is somewhat backfiring.

i dont know really... im just sad that maybe because of what ive written here, ive lost someone...

i mean im really ok with the fact that this person isnt exactly what i thought that person would be... and i was really really (though slowly) accepting it...

thing is, there has been changes already...

what was once a normal everyday thing, would be a rare occurence now...

but i dont really know if thats the case...

i would rather have this person as a friend... rather than to not have this person be my friend at all...

if ever that person gets to read this...

im sorry.

sorry for crossing over a line.

sorry for lying, i should have told you what i am so that this thing wouldnt have happened...

it saddens me that things between us cant be as normal as it used to be...

* sigh *

by the way,

thank you for making me smile all the time...

thank you for making me feel that i have a friend...

thank you...

2 comments:

francesbean said...

"lately, it has become something that over-exposes me..."

i think get what you mean with this, i used to write a lot about my life and i stopped because i'd eventually feel bad about divulging too many personal things about myself. if anything goes wrong i'd blame myself for publicizing, for "putting it out there." in any case, i'm a snoop and i like reading about other people haha.

daemon said...

@ frances - yeah thats how i feel too... but hey, i like the attention... hahaha although sometimes i feel paranoid about certain things that i write here... anyway, ive decided, im still going to be as open as i was before whatever i felt...

i might get paranoid and stuff... but its much better than keeping it to myself...

hahaha =)

Text

Blogger Tricks

visitor stats

Popular Posts