Saturday, June 23, 2007

Somebody should really help me burn my credit card.

Someone please...


---

Sunday. I was really trying to resist getting an iPod. I spent the whole day distracting myself trying to get my mind off it. But itchy feet and the uncontrallable urge to splurge got the worst of me.

At around 7PM, me and Ge went around to check which stores sold the cheapest black 80 GB iPod. One store was selling it for Php 20,999.00, which comes free with a (generic) power adaptor, to which I didnt really need... I still got my original apple power adaptor at home... * sigh * (long story). The price was a bit high as to what Ive seen in other stores the weeke before, so we decided to scower around again.

While scowering around, I saw this Logitech FreePulse Bluetooth Stereo Headsets. Now we all know how much of a sucker I am when it comes to wireless headsets. From the looks of it, it appeared more "sturdier" (is there such a word) and lighter from the previous Logitech Bluetooth Headset I have.

Anwway, going back... But hey its so worth it.

By the way, the Logitech FreePulse that I was talking about. Well, it took me a good four days to think about it. After four days of listening to music with wires again... all I can say its so uncomfortable.

So we went to PodCentral / mobileOne. Here the Black 80 GB iPod cost around, Php 18,000.00 (Php 3,000.00 less from what the other stores priced it). So with little, actually... with NO hesitation, I pryed open my wallet, took out my credit card... and gave it to the sales person. In no less than 20 minutes, I had (without conscience and little hesitation) my second iPod... to which I was naming daemonPod.

Thats how little my conscience is when it comes to purchasing techie-stuff.

I feel pity for the state my wallet will be in for the coming months.

So yesterday, without conscience and little hesitation, I purchased the headphones. Got to test it at the gym too. All I can say... my daemonPod and FreePulse... * hay * a match made in heaven.


--

Sidenote :

With all the purchases I made this week, I feel guilty...


Guilty but happy...

Hahahahaha...

No comments:

Text

Blogger Tricks

visitor stats

Popular Posts