Sunday, June 03, 2007

Eventful.

The word I would use to describe my weekend... well not really the whole weekend... just my Saturday.

It started very very early. I woke up at around 530 AM.

Couldnt really sleep. Had a lot on my mind.

Was thinking about my boyfriend and how long (relatively) we've been together.

But also, I was thinking about... someone else.

---

Anyway, Bryan arrived at around 1030 AM. Once we got into my room, he gave me a tight hug (seems like he's been giving me alot of these lately) and a kiss.

We spent the whole day... well ehrm... cuddling... =)

His being "extra" cuddly that day was a good thing. At least, now... he's exerting effort on that part of our relationship.

But I could not get the thought of his being "extra" cuddly that day was because it was our 10th monthsary together.

I mean, there were a lot of oppurtunities wherein he could be that cuddly before... why now?

I feel as if, the whole act was out of obligation, was un-natural, it seemed "cold". Its either that or he was just really in the mood.

But yeah, it felt good.

To be that close to him, its something that I always yearn for.

The time that we had that day, made me smile...

but it also left me with some questions unanswered...

which makes me doubt about us...

which makes me "look" somewhere else.

Dont get me wrong. I wouldnt really classify myself as a "cheater" (although some I know would disagree).

But... would I stray away, would I doubt... if I was contented with what we have?

I know its not an excuse... but try to put yourselves in my shoe... wouldnt you do the same?

It pains me to have doubts about our relationship... because I really love Bryan...

* sigh *

Bryan left at around 330 PM. Was really bummed to see him leave because I wanted to introduce him to my friends (yes, we're 10 months in the relationship and he still hasnt met any of my friends) over dinner. But as usual, he needed to go home because his mom was looking for him already (at 28... yeah he still answers to his mom).

Moving on.

So all alone in my room again... fixing the mess that we made... recalling the time I had with Bryan.

I then decided to call Pam, who was suppose to have a PT session with Pio.

So I called.

As far as I can remember, our converstion went like this...

Me : Hey pam. You at the gym?

Pam : Yeah, Im with Faith right now. We just finished one class. Were going to do another one. Just taking a breather for awhile.

Me : - narrates my day with Bryan -
Ehrm... is he there?

Pam : Yeah. He was looking for you awhile ago. Uhm, Faith wants to talk to you.

Faith : Hey... you're not going gyming?

Me : Nope. Im kinda tired, boyfriend spent the morning here... hehehehe...

Faith : ooohhhh what did you do?

Me : Ehrm... just stuff... hahaha

Faith : Sige Im giving the phone to Pam.


So I chatted with Pam a bit. In the middle of our conversation, I noticed Pam became pre-occupied, but she was still listening... then she said "wait a minute...", then I heard a male voice...

Tall-J : Hello...

Me : (with hesitation) Hello... ehrm... Tall-J?

Tall-J : Yeah... ehrm... miss na kita... youre not going gyming?

Me : (shocked, bewildered, totally caught off gaurd) Ehrm... nope, kinda tired... ehrm... What did you say before that? Are you just saying what theyre telling you to say?

Tall-J : Uhm... no...

He then proceeds to give the phone back to Pam.

Me : (in a semi-high pitched voice) Pam... did he just say what I thought he just said?

Pam : Yeah... i was drinking water when he said that... couldnt help it... i laughed and went out of the room...

Me : Oh my god... was he joking? Are you guys coercing him to say that?

Pam : Noooo...

Me : (already blushing... feeling giddy) oh my god (repated a number of times)...

Pam : * bursting into laugher *

Me : Pam... "ganito" Ill be going there later... Im going to fetch you there and we'll go together to Glorietta after... my god.. I feel the "need" to see him... waaaaahhh... hahahaha

Pam : hahaha... ok ok... got that..

Our conversation was a bit loud... good thing that I was the only one in the room...

After dropping the phone. I still cant believe that he said that. His voice was still ringing in my head... replaying what he said over and over.

I'm not suppose to feel this way about Tall-J... but I'am...

Couldnt help the fact that I like this guy.

But then again... Im committed.

* pota *

Makes me really think if he's straight or if he's just joking around (to which I can be totally cool with; will be disappointed though...)

I cant make that assumption... but apparently I am...

I have this assumption that this guy probably likes me...

Hopefully in a romantic-crush kinda sense (I mean come on, who am I kidding)...

My gaydar is not really that developed... I mean, physical signs are a total give away... but with Tall-J... you cant see any physical manifestations...

So (anyone) what do you think about Tall-J?

Do you think he likes me? Or is he just joking around / "nakiksakay"?

By the way, here is our converstation when we first met.

---

Arrrggghhh... guys (my boyfriend, included) are driving me nuts...

---

Hmmm... this entry is getting a bit long... might have to do it in two parts (yes... this is how eventful Saturday was)...

Anyway... just to give you a heads up...

Around 545 PM I dropped by the gym to fetch Pam... and I had a very nice encounter with Tall-J... to which Ill go into details on the next entry...

Also, that evening, me and four of my friends went out for dinner... had a lot to talk about... to which Ill go into details on the next entry too...


Gotta go sleep already... its already 1150 PM and its a work-day tom.

* sighs and does a Garfield *

I really hate Mondays...

2 comments:

L.A said...

Oh it's a 3rd party how fun! Not! Well IMO(In My Opinion) Nakikisakay lang sya...Pero sana hindi ah. But is he really that uuurr..cute or something?

Honest Opinion yan ha ^^

P.S - Nagawa ko na pala yung meme/tag.

-L.A
www.lordartworks.com

daemon said...

well i really find him cute...

and he makes me smile...
and he makes me laugh...

like my bf does...

and i really like him...

Text

Blogger Tricks

visitor stats

Popular Posts