Friday, January 12, 2007

on the edge (originally posted on http://daemoneyes.deviantart.com on January 11 2007)

the year has barely begun...

and yet.. everything seems to be crashing down...

first... im going back to IT... eating every hateful words Ive said towards the industry...
humbling? yes, very much... but i have no choice... guess i have to put my dreams aside for a while and leave it at that...


second... my "personal" life... i thought everything was ok... apparently its hard for me to accept that the person i love... has plans to go abroad... i understand that... but, i dont know what will happen to us... as for now, im leaving it at that... we're kinda good now... i mean, the relationship is going well (with some issues)... but im scared for what our future will be... my beh said that, "im doing this for us and my family"... sure that nudged out my heart... but its going to be torture without my beh...

i am on the edge... i feel as if my life is going nowhere...

like the way i write...

my life is full of "ellipses"...

unsure...

doubtful...

scared...

* sigh *

No comments:

Text

Blogger Tricks

visitor stats

Popular Posts