Friday, January 12, 2007

A message to my beh (originally posted on http://daemoneyes.deviantart.com on October 26 2006)

i love you beh... i know that you know i do...but beh, theres a lot more than just knowing...

i let you feel that i love you, but you mistake it for something else
i show you just how much i love you, but you dont want me to show you
i scream to the whole world how much i love you, but you dont want everyone to know

i respect that...

but beh... knowing is not enough...

i want to feel that you love me too...
i want you to show me just how much you love me..
i want you to scream to the whole world how much you love me...

is this too much to ask?

if it is so... then just...

tell me you that love me...
hold my hands...
and embrace me...

god knows how much i miss you....

No comments:

Text

Blogger Tricks

visitor stats

Popular Posts