Friday, January 12, 2007

A love letter to my beh (originally posted on http://daemoneyes.deviantart.com on December 17 2006)

Beh,

I have never been in love before.
Not that it was my choice, nor I haven’t met the person for me.
It was just that I was afraid to take the risk.

Then I met you.

You were an unexpected blessing in my life.
We met in the most unexpected place with the most unusual circumstance.

Days pass after meeting up with you.
I knew that I needed to take a risk.
I knew that I had to allow myself to love and be loved back.

----- -----

I wore my heart on my sleeves,
So you would know just how much you mean to me
And I thank you for recognizing it.

Thank you… for putting up with me.
I know that I’m not the easiest person to deal with
And your patience with me says a lot.

Thank you… for spending precious time with me.
No matter how brief we are together in a day,
I treasure all those moments so much.

Thank you… for loving me for what I am.
I appreciate that you look beyond with how I look like
And know me for who I really am.

----- -----

It has been four months, since I’ve fallen for you.
I want you to know that it has been amazing roller coaster ride
And that I’m ready to ride-on more with you baby.

No amount of words can really say
How much you mean to me…

I love you Beh!

No comments:

Text

Blogger Tricks

visitor stats

Popular Posts