Friday, January 12, 2007

Hate (originally posted on http://daemoneyes.deviantart.com on June 02 2006)

Hate.


Hate is such a strong word, a strong emotion.

When I hate something or someone, I cant think straight.

I cant focus on my tasks.

All I can think of is getting even. All I can think of is revenge.

---

Have you ever hated someone so much, so much that you would want to grab them by the hair and punch their face until it bleeds?

I hate someone. Wait. I hate something.

I hate them both. I hate their freakin guts. I hate their fuckin faces.

---

Ever since we started working at our clients office, there has been a feeling of animosity.

Animosity from some of the employees here.

And I hate it.

The stares and the whispers. I hate it.

If they've got a problem with us, why not be man enough to tell us.

I would appreciated it more that way.

But no.

Yesterday, it went beyond stares and whispers.

Its getting personal. Too personal.

A little bit childish dont you think?

---

Work is just work. Why take it personally?

Are they just insecure? Are they afraid?

It just boggles my mind why they would treat us that way.

---

Whatever the reason may be.

Even if they apologize, which is highly unlikely, I will not forgive them.

My only consolation would be seeing them burn in Hell. Hmmm... too harsh?

I would settle to see them get fired from their jobs. BUt thats not enough.

Its not enough for me.

No comments:

Text

Blogger Tricks

visitor stats

Popular Posts