Monday, January 28, 2008

i know you're all sick to your stomachs with my un-ending rants about my boyfriend... about HIM...

i really never thought that id be this way...

its all i really think about nowadays...

theres no contentment on my part...

im always envious of other people...

of how they work together as a couple..

of how one can give up almost anything for their significant other...

of how "stable" their relationship is...



thats just me.. i guess...

ever since i can remember, im that type of person who thinks that the weight of the whole world is on their shoulders...

that everyone is against them...

that i am just a nobody...

* yes... self-confidence issues again *

---

last saturday, me and bryan met for lunch...

when i saw him, i felt irritated...

i felt as if he was a burden on me...

although i did miss him...

there was this feeling of "annoyance" on my part...

have i really fallen out of love with him?

---

and then theres you...

well what about?

oops, forgot about the promise...

lets just say, its slowly sinking in...

yes, after a couple of months, its just now that its sinking in...

---



i was sketching lately...

and it seems that i cant get the image of this sketch out of my head...



who are you?

are you my dream guy?

damn, i have never sketched a guy that "handsome" til yesterday...

guess all the "emotions" have been poured out on this single and simple piece...

i wish that everything will fall into place...

let what destiny laid out, happen...

2 comments:

Dats said...

that sketch is so DAMN CUTE!!!!!!!!

daemon said...

@ dats - salamat salamat...

i guess we know who that is...

hahaha

i wish...

Text

Blogger Tricks

visitor stats

Popular Posts