Friday, January 04, 2008

beh moments...

about you

ive been doubting how you really feel about me...

eventhough we've been together for a year and four months now...

i still cant help but doubt you...

maybe that explains why i leave myself open to fall for other guys...

its not an excuse to as how i feel for the other one...

anyway, this blog aint about the other one...

you, somewhat proved that you really love me...

i think... * scratches head *

so... today, we went out...

it was one of those dates where there wasnt any "concrete" plans...

had a good conversation over dinner...

funny stuff...

though i had moments where i could see myself roll my eyes...

just didnt show you...

we then had coffee...

and the good conversation continued to flow...

then silence...

you sipped your hot tea...

i took a bite of my choco-banana cupcake...

then you asked me...

"beh sino pa nag *** sayo?"

a question that caught me off-gaurd...

rolled my eyes, sighed and said... "kaw lang naman... di ka ba naniniwala?"

he begs off to explain why he asked such question...

we reached a point when he said...

"eh nagseselos naman talaga ako eh... di ko alam kung ano ginagawa mo pag di tayo magkasama..."

seeing the way he looked, while he said that...

i can say that he was sincere...

either that or he's just a really good actor...

but from where i was standing, he was sincere...

we stopped the conversation before things get heated up...

i was surpirsed...

its the first time that i heard those words from you...

awed...

rattled...

so you do really love me...

was a bit bummed out after...

we didnt even get a chance to hug, or kiss, or...

the space, the time werent just right...

i miss kissing your lips...

i miss your breathe touching my nape...

* crap *

why does my weekend have to be taken away...

stupid work stuff...

* sigh *

one more week to wait...

hopefully by then we'll make up...

we'll really make up for lost time...

...
...
...

and oh by the way...

sorry for everything...

belated happy 16th month to us...

I love you baby...

1 comment:

Kit said...

a very sweet post! almost movie-like. i just wish i could understand all the non-english bits. still, a wonderful post.

Text

Blogger Tricks

visitor stats

Popular Posts