Sunday, January 20, 2008

turning point...

my blog is already a year old...

been a long time already...

didnt think that id keep this blogging thing up...

well here it is...

at least ive committed to something (oh, wait its another thing...)

anyway...

2008... i need to take this blogging thing to a new level...

id like to believe that im a creative person...

and i have loads of ideas thats just begging to be realized...

thats why ive decided to start a new project of sorts...

besides doing regular sketch / graphic / photography sessions...

im going to try my hand at creative writing...

i dont know whats gotten into me... but i have this urge to narrate stories about well, similar to my life...

so its like a "para-blog"...

i cant really explain it...

need to set the genre, storyline and characters first...

wow... this is going to surely keep my preoccupied...

i hope it takes off...

anyway watch out for my "para-blog"

No comments:

Text

Blogger Tricks

visitor stats

Popular Posts