Sunday, January 20, 2008

tired and spent...

theres so much for me to say...

so much inside thats penting up...

i want to write everything here...

but i am compelled to keep it to myself...

i know whats inside is already splattered all through out my diary...

but everyday, theres always something new about something so old...

im tired and spent of keeping it to myself, but i have too...

for my friends...

i will surely try...

i know its for my own good...

but...

its just too much...

not talking about it... its already killing me inside...

heck, talking about it, already kills me..

im at conflict, as always...

to blog or not to blog...

* sigh *

3 comments:

Dave Ramirez said...

try blurting out to a close friend. it would help. just don't end up becoming suicidal. (it's pretty extreme but some dumb, overly reacting people actually do it- and just by reading through, i know you're so not one of them)

have a nice weekday ahead :)

daemon said...

@ dave ramirez

thank god im not suicidal...

hahaha

seriouslly, i love living my life... all the joys and pains...

id take em all...

=)

thanks for dropping by...

Anonymous said...

gv.. i really appreciating that you're doing this for us :)

pero i know how these feelings can be confining so i understand.. you can write. but not in a public venue. you can still blog about it -- but not let everyone see it. or have a journal of your own. ;)

Text

Blogger Tricks

visitor stats

Popular Posts