Wednesday, January 09, 2008

tattoo...

Saw an episode of Miami Ink recently...

I must say, tattoo-design is a field that i havent considered...

Anyway, after that... I have this sudden urge to get myself one before I turn 30 (which is 5 years down the road)...

Im seriouslly getting one for my back...

Hopefully by then, my back would be defined... =)

At the rate that Im going, things are going to get good before the summer of this year...

Here are a couple of designs that Im considering...

A and B - Dragon
C - Gothic Cross
D - Angel Wings

tattoo

What do you guys think?

Got suggestions for tattoo designs?

5 comments:

roseraven11 said...

OMG ang ganda nung B!!!! :D

daemon said...

i second that...

that would go perfectly on my back...

chase / chubz said...

i like the gothic cross..

i also have plans of getting a tattoo. the design? i already have in my mind. hehehehe

daemon said...

cool one chase...

bet you have a high tolerance for pain... whereas i dont...

hay, i dont know how im going to pull that off...

look said...

ei there..

i'm a fan of miami ink.. love the stories behind the tattoos they make..

well, i suggest u do a tattoo which will have a meaning or a story behind it so u won't regret having it.. after all it'll be in your skin for a lifetime..

good luck with.. hope to hear your story bout it soon..

Text

Blogger Tricks

visitor stats

Popular Posts