Sunday, January 06, 2008

weekend bore + office people commoner = crap

im glad its over...

well, it was quite a welcome change...

ei? not really...

* from this point, conscience checks out and "bitchiness" checks in *

i would rather have spent my first weekend with my bf...

would rather have spent it working out...

but noooo...

my first 2008 weekend was spent with a bunch of stuck-up, so serious, old officemates (say for some)...

which entails me to miss two (2) days of gym, and a day of "alone" time with my bf...

* curses *

I HATED IT... really...

Maybe Im just good at "pretending" thats why I looked like I enjoyed it...

But I really really didnt...

I mean come on, the real purpose of our excursion could have been achieved in the offie... on a regular work-day...

achievements? plans for the year? team-building?

yeah right...

i dont give a fuck...

id have more fun reading a book than being there...

fuck...

I just hate where I am right now...

most of the people in my department sucks...

theyve got no ounce of class...

theres no one "nice" to look at...

theyre all just frumpy...

frumpy, commoners...

i sound so conceited... dont i?

well im that...

got a problem with it...

* screams with frustration *

2 comments:

chase / chubz said...

not an ounce of class?
grabe man.. hehehehe

daemon said...

not even...

my officemates are not my type of people...

Text

Blogger Tricks

visitor stats

Popular Posts