Tuesday, October 23, 2007

have the tables finally turned?

what used to be an air of flirtation has become an air of coldness?

so this is how it felt like...

maybe this is for the better...

maybe this time id forget about you...

i cant say, really...

jeez... how come im so affected when youre being cold to me?

well are you?

come on man... im tired of playing this cat-and-mouse game with you...

i want to lay my cards down the table..

so on my part it will be all over...

but then, i dont think id want this game to ever end...

its the only thing i have with you...

* sigh *

why cant i just forget you?

why do i make myself suffer?

why do i make things complicated?

why do you make me suffer?

why do you make things complicated for me?

1 comment:

chase / chubz said...

parang na ffeel ko na frustrated ka.. ;)
hug nalng kita.
*hugz

Text

Blogger Tricks

visitor stats

Popular Posts