Monday, October 15, 2007

i guess i just never learn...

"nasaktan na nga ako't lahat lahat... pero di pa rin ako natuto..."

how can i be so stupid to let myself fall for your trap again...

god i must be the most stupid person in the whole world...

i thought that i would get over you...

i thought that after a week it'll be all over...

i thought that if id see you two, together, i wouldnt be affected...

but my thoughts betray me...

i tried to ignore what my eyes could see...

i tried to convince myself that it werent true...

but it is...

i need help to get over you...

i need to find my way back to sanity...

i cant go through everyday seeing you and knowing that things will never be...

"ayaw ko na..."

...

and yet, i just cant stop thinking about you...

everything that we've shared...

i wish those were enough...

but its not...

getting over you isnt as easy as i thought it was...

slowly... as each day progress...

and as i find my way back to comfort..

i know ill get over you...

No comments:

Text

Blogger Tricks

visitor stats

Popular Posts