Tuesday, October 30, 2007

i think since i've publicly posted my feelings for you, i have this strange feeling that you know...

you pretend you don't... but i have this gut feeling that you do...

explains why you have'nt been talking much to me lately...

it saddens me...

though i know this is for the better...

i can finally let go of you...

i think...

im still in the process of accepting and learning how to see myself without you in the aspect that i wanted you and i to be in...

i tell myself that its ok if we dont get to talk...

its ok if you ignore me...

its ok...

after all...

i dont even think you saw me as a friend...

thats why im done...

ive had enough...

i wont chase something that i know will elude me for the rest of my life...

and please dont bring me back in...

i dont want to hope for anything anymore...

1 comment:

Adnos UyaƱe Plein said...

"letting go" usually takes time..!
take your time..!
din't feel bad..!
you are on the right track..!
then while you're at it..,
"focus" on the people who loves you..!
that will make you feel better..!

Text

Blogger Tricks

visitor stats

Popular Posts