Tuesday, October 09, 2007

hey there...

i dont know how to say it in front of you...

though YES i like the "attention" that you give...

id like you to know that it kills me when you talk to me...

"masakit pa rin eh..."

i know you mean well... i think...

and im sorry for being so cold...

i do manage to get in a smile once in awhile...

but i find it hard to not get over the fact that i wasted so much time wondering if we'd ever be...

i dont want you to stop talking to me...

but at the same time i dont want to feel stupid again...

simple things like talking to me... carry me away...

so...

i really dont know...

id go mad if youd never speak to me...

id go mad if you keep on speaking to me...

its a struggle on my part...

im trying sooo hard...

but you make hating you not easy...

im not that kind of person...

No comments:

Text

Blogger Tricks

visitor stats

Popular Posts