Wednesday, October 31, 2007

just wanna share...

last saturday, me and bryan were supposed to meet for my bday "celebration"...

unfortunately i had work and he had a family thing to attend to at 6pm...

but... the sweet thing was, he stopped by my place (from pampangga) to surprise me with this...


a cake...

i was shocked that he would do that...


i dont expect romantic stuffies from him... so for him to drop by my place just to give me a cake made me blushy inside...


unfortunately, we hadnt had the chance to eat the cake together and have some ehrm... alone-time because he had to leave for that family thing... =(


sadness...


after bryan left, i went on to go gyming... it was a bit weird gyming until closing time...


the gym was nearly empty, say for a few members, instructors and staff...


gyming was comfortable and yet... i felt so alone...


* sigh *


anyway, i was really looking forward to the long weekend... i need some me-time...


so, counting down the day...


monday... elections blah blah blah...


tuesday... meetings, work stuff, deadlines blah blah blah blah...


btw... tuesday was a good day... someone up there gives everyone a break... =)


and wednesday... well the office declared a 300pm dismissal... got around to leave the office at around 500pm...


bryan texted me the day before, and asked me if we could meet up today...


well, because i missed my baby so much, i obliged to meet up with him...


what originally started with us meeting in glorietta, ended up with us meeting in robinsons place manila...


left makati at 530pm and got to rob manila at 630pm...


got there, first thing we did was to say hi to rica... after all this was here "home"... hehehe


after saying our hi's and hello's... we went on to look for somewhere to eat...


what got us instead was this sale in sports stuff in the middle...


and after an hour of rifting through some stuff, i ended up with two new pairs...


a pair of Nike cross trainers...



and a pair of Fila sneakers...


god dangit.. "napagastos tuloy ako..."

anyway bryan ended with one pair of fila sneakers and a pair of rubber shoes...

i miss hanging out with my bf sooo much...

that and the other thing too... hahaha

crap... things are going to be that difficult when he leaves...

=(

anyway, after shoe shopping, we grabbed a quick bite at Wendys...

after which we went home...

i was a bit disappointed at how bryan refuses to be kissed (passionately)...

he wasnt that much responsive... but he kept on saying that he misses me...

now this is one of those moments where i think about his sincerity...

i dunno...

im happy with my boyfriend... though i still find myself strongly attracted to other guys...

ehrm...

hmmm didnt i just write something about that in my previous entries?

god dangit... * slam head on table top *...

anyway... i hope things will be back to normal for us...

and i do hope that we can get some time alone this saturday...

* scratches

No comments:

Text

Blogger Tricks

visitor stats

Popular Posts