Wednesday, August 29, 2007

ok.... this isnt blog padding... well it kinda is... but whatever...

anyway... after two days of being gym idle (monday, not by choice; tuesday, because me and bryan went out)... i was finally able to complete a whole gym routine today...

my routine goes...

- cardio for 20 minutes on the treadmill
- cardio for 5 minutes on the bike
- stretching
- cardio for 10 minutes on the treadmill
- resistance for the back (2)
- cardio for 16 minutes on the treadill
- resistance for the back, resistance for chest/arms
- cardio for 16 minutes on the treadill
- resistance for the arms, resistance for the back
- cardio for 16 minutes on the treadill
- resistance for the arms, resistance for the abs
- cardio for 16 minutes on the treadmill
- stretching

anyway I was nearing the end of my routine when I suddenly got dizzy...
so I eased a bit on how I was working out... that last set would have only taken me 10 minutes... but because I had to slow it down... it took me a good 25 minutes to finish that...

after my work out... I was feeling a bit woozy...

a friend from gym (dats) was a bit concerned that I might be starving myself because my weight has gone down sooo fast... told him that its nothing to worry about... that my body just needed to adjust to my routine again...

so I dressed up and went down...bought a mango shake to ease the dizziness... and I decided to ride a taxi home because my head was really dazed...

When I got home, mom and dad scolded me for doing too much gym time...

funny because a year ago, they were scolding me to get my butt of the bed...

anyway... Im feeling a bit better now, but my back is still killing me...

guess I need to relax a bit...

No comments:

Text

Blogger Tricks

visitor stats

Popular Posts