Sunday, August 12, 2007

Visited Fix last Friday and I had my haircut.

That was my second time at Fix, and I can say that Im loving how they cut my hair. Its a bit weird though because I remember Rick asking me where I place the "hati" on my hair. I gave him a gesture on the right side of my head... and I was baffled when he started cutting my hair on the left side. I wanted to tell him that he got it wrong... but I told myself to see where this is going.

The cutting was quick... which should be... barbers in barbershops take soooo long to do their cuts.

Got my hair shampoo-ed again... and after that the stylist started to do his magic.

I was liking how the stylist was doing my hair... so I kept a watchful eye on him... trying to learn the ropes of styling.

He kept on putting too much body on the back part of my hair though... thought it was too... ehrm... flambouyant... not really into the whole rooster-crown-kind-of-hair-style... he was making a variation of it...

After a little more tweaking from Rick, from the stylist... and small small suggestions from me...
I had the finished product... and I like it... very very much.

Will just have to get used to combing from the left side to the right side... and applying 2 types of hair wax...

hay... vanity, vanity, vanity... the name that you can call me...

anyway heres a couple of pics of my new hair style... no real big difference from my old one... its just that i have to comb this one from the left to the right, and that the "hati" wont be that visible...




by the way... Bryan has already seen the hair...

he likes it, though the change has brought about some issue with regards with ehrm... stuff...

anyway thats another topic that id be blogging about one day this week...

No comments:

Text

Blogger Tricks

visitor stats

Popular Posts