Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Was bloghopping (yeah, at work... hehe) and I came across this... pretty intersting, acurate if you ask me... So I thought of sharing this with you all...

---

Though this might be too much information for me to say about us, "kiss-and-tell" if you will... but ive (and still am) been this expressive with my boyfriend (
well just some)...

---

A kiss on the ear - 'I'm Horny'
A kiss on the check - 'we're friends'
A kiss on the hand - 'I Adore You'
A kiss on the shoulder - 'I want You'
A kiss on the lips - 'I Love You'
Holding each others hands - 'We can Learn To Love Each Other'
Giving a wink - 'Let's get it on'
Slap on the butt - 'Watch out'
Playing with his/her ear - 'I can't Live without you'
Arms around the waist - 'I Love you Too Much to let Go'
Pulling hair on head - 'Tell me you Love Me'
Gazing into each other's eyes - 'Let's get romantic'
Holding on tight - 'Don't let Go'


* hay * love *

No comments:

Text

Blogger Tricks

visitor stats

Popular Posts