Tuesday, September 25, 2007

ok...

so my weekend was
somewhat bad... somewhat good...

but i aint gonna babble about that... hehehe

lets just leave it as the way it was...

well im going to make "
kwento" everything on our barkada's next meet up...

so i think i might end up writing the whole thing sometime this week...

anyway...

yesterday was a
wet one...

on my way to the gym... my shoe got wet... and my socks got soaked.... crap...

i really need to upgrade my work shoes... hmmm...

so... at the gym... i started off doing my normal routine...

treadmill, weights...

bike...

usually i have this "
kasabay" when i go biking... shes one of the foreign clients in the gym...

i think shes american, but her features boast of european (german) descent...

anyway, shes one of the very few people in the gym who "verbally" (and physically) acknowledges how much weight i loss...

so yesterday i was biking... i was halfway through my biking routine when she finished hers...

i was startled when all of a sudden she goes to my side, and says...

"i didnt recognize you... i really didnt recognize you..." all the while she was shaking her head...

"youve really shrunk..." then does a squeezing-a-wet-towel gesture...

i laughed at the thought of not being recognized... but
i found it "validating" that people really notice...

what made that gym session a bit more weird was when in the resistance area, i saw faith...

she waved back and called me...

and said the same thing...

"
i couldnt recognize you that much... blah blah blah..."...

i dont know if its the hair (
yeah, ive reverted back to my old hair style because it becoming long again... but dont fret, im gonna have my haircut on thursday or friday... )

or that ive really dropped alot...

well i know ive dropped alot... as of last saturday, (2 weeks after i had my routine re-assessed), ive dropped almost 9 to 10 lbs... i started my new routine with a whopping gym-weight of 180.+ lbs... i had my BMI taken last saturday... and lo and behold, ive dropped to 171.+ lbs...

wooohooo!!!

at this rate, ill be wearing
tighter clothes by christmas... lolz....

hahaha

hmmm i seem to be tooo perky this tuesday morning... * wonders *

i just hope that NOTHING ruins my tuesday...
* hopes *

* grins big *

1 comment:

Coldman said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Text

Blogger Tricks

visitor stats

Popular Posts