Tuesday, September 25, 2007

it was a simple, non-important in-passing-conversation...

you asked for something...

i said, "sure... its ok... "

you asked again, making sure that i didnt need it...

again i said, "its ok... ill just wait for someone here to finish..."

i was about to give it you, when your hand brush against mine...

i felt a tingle... a "kilig"...

its really weird... really really weird...

you make me feel things that my boyfriend doesnt...

is it because im deeply infatuated with you?

but how come... im deeply in love with my bf...

is it just that im a natural cheater?

today just makes things with you more vague...

stranger...

and yet, i anticipate every "interaction" we have...

wishing that you would just notice me...

im running my mouth off again... and im sure as hell am asking for trouble...

but i really dont care...

go ahead...

say what you will...

ill just enjoy the ride...

No comments:

Text

Blogger Tricks

visitor stats

Popular Posts