Tuesday, January 18, 2011

2011 in 365+ Angles - 11Jan18


Lately Ive been doing less cardio workout (well, from thrice a week down to twice a week) - and have been increasing my resistance training.

See, one of my 2011 resolutions is to get 'all' excess skin off my body. So at the end of 2011, I consulted with one of the fitness instructor at my gym.

I was asking about the use of steroid to achieve my goal. And of course, as instructor he was all for pushing the best option - and to him, the best option was for me to start using steroids, BUT with proper guidance.

Now I know that there is some truth to what he is saying. But in all honesty, I think its part of his ploy to get me to sign up for PT Sessions - to which I dont think I really need.

Believe me, I know well enough how to set my workout routines.

Anyway going back.

So with me, half believing and half doubting the use of steroids finally decided that all I need to do was to put extra effort in working out.

This includes a bit of change in diet and change in workout routine.

One of those changes that Im greatly enjoying so much, is what I have for lunch everyday at work.

Since I started my program, Ive been having three (3) slices of bread and a mug-full of Milo chocolate drink - in addition, I eat rice at night (either three spoonfuls to one cup).

Shocking to some. But eating rice is one of lifes simplest guiltiest pleasures.

And oh how I missed it.

But dont get me wrong, my current workout program has been effective.

Ive been bulking up.

Ive been pulling heavier weights.

And to top it all off, Ive seen some improvements on some of my target areas.

*woot*

All I need now is patience; now I wonder how Ill look like at the end of 2011...

hmmmm...

No comments:

Text

Blogger Tricks

visitor stats

Popular Posts