Monday, January 03, 2011

2011 in 365+ Angles - 11Jan03


First day of work at Globe Towers Mandaluyong for 2011.

Strangely enough, while everyones dreading the end of the holiday vacation I was excited to get back to work. This coming from a person who has worn the 'i-hate working' badge on his chest for years.

Its no secret that I have been enjoying my time at EGG/Globe. This is due to both the people I work with and the nature of my work.

My only wish though is that Globe would transfer to Makati - which is a bit weird, because Globe is an Ayala-owned company, but their HO is nowhere near Ayala.

Then again, I have been enjoying the commute to and fro work via bus. Weird, I know.

Anyway it looks like Ill be seeing more months/years here.

*woot*woot*

No comments:

Text

Blogger Tricks

visitor stats

Popular Posts