Wednesday, January 05, 2011

2011 in 365+ Angles - 11Jan05


Now that summer is just around the corner, everyones gone stark raving mad with going on 'crash' diets and enrolling in gyms. For some, this is a yearly ritual that disappears right after summer ends.

Poor fools.

I go on a 'diet' just because its my way to recover all the food that ive taken in during the holidays - so for todays lunch, i had two wheat bread sandwich with sliced cheese and mushrooms.

To support my 'diet', Ive been working extra hard with my resistance training.

And I suppose its working.

I 'think' I fit better in my clothes.

I 'think' I look better than months before.

Looks like I won't be needing that 'shot' after all.

But then again, that is still an option.

Lets see in the next few months

No comments:

Text

Blogger Tricks

visitor stats

Popular Posts