Wednesday, September 17, 2008

stumped...

this week has been a very 'wait-for-it' moment for me...

i still testing the waters...

feeling as to how everything works...

the past two days have been sooooo slow...

glad that it picked up today...

the place is starting to warm up on me...

i dont necessarily adjust...

its just not me...

i dont want to lie to myself...

act as if everything is ok, when its not...

so far, it seems that everythings ok...

just a bit shy...

yes, im shy...

roflolcmeo...

but im stumped...

seriously...

theres no drama (yet)...

theres no issues (yet)...

theres no politics (yet)...

totally starting fresh...

just need to find my stride...

need to see how everything works...

a couple more weeks to a month...

* sigh *

lets see...

if this one will just be a small bump that i happen to trip on...

or will this be it...

god...

i cant even imagine myself lasting for a year more in this industry...

might eat my words a year after...

but im not holding my breathe on it...

No comments:

Text

Blogger Tricks

visitor stats

Popular Posts