Friday, September 12, 2008

curtain call...

I have been warned to never burn bridges…

I might find the need to cross them again, some day…

But I say, burn them…

There are bridges worth keeping…

And those that are worth burning…
---

* It's better to say too much, than never to say what you need to say – JM *

---
I’m not one for goodbyes...

Never enjoyed them…

I have a problem with attachments...

And I have grown attached to a lot of things here, friends mostly...

And so the decision for me to leave Generali was a hard one...

I stayed for the people whom I "respected" the most...

Those that deserve and earned respect...

Not those who demanded it...

I stayed not because of the job, nor the perks...

Neither was anything to be desired, seriously...

---

I have been nothing but real, open and true...

I embodied 'what-you-see-is-what-you-get'...

And I appreciate those who did the same...

Thank you guys for showing me who you really are...

It gives me enough reason to know who to treasure and who to 'throw-away'...

You’ve seen the highest of my highs and the lowest of my lows...

You’ve seen the good, the bad...

and the ugly... well that I’m glad to leave behind * wink * wink *…

I have never been ashamed to be me...

'Attitude' and all...

I have changed in all possible ways that you can think of…

In one way or another…

All of you have been part of what has shaped me...

In the one year and 8 months, I have achieved a lot...

It may not be work-relevant...

But I bet you, it's more important than work...

Way, way important than work...

---

I may have caused friction...

But who hasn’t?

I was just vocal, never scared to say what I want...

Never scared at all…

To anyone… not even those ‘superior’ in title…

Besides, it’s only in that they’re superior, just in a title…

Titles are nothing without respect…

Stripped off of their title, they’re just only ‘people’, to use the term loosely…

And you have every right in the world to put them in their place...

---

'Live life, that’s what’s important...

Spread love, share the joy of friendship...

Find real friends’, drop the fakers and the haters, you know who they are...

Never let work define who you are...

Say what you need to say…

Be true, never lie...'

Words that I have learned to live by...

So far it’s working...

Why don’t you give it a try...

---

As I said, I’m never for goodbyes... well at least to my friends...

So I say…

Thanks for the amazing memories...

Thanks for the friendship…

Thanks for being true…

Arrivederci, till we meet again... will be keeping in touch...

To the others, sayonara...

May the fates of destiny treat you as you deserve it... and don’t even bother...

To Generali Pilipinas, Good Luck and God Bless...

* Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends – FOB *

No comments:

Text

Blogger Tricks

visitor stats

Popular Posts