Thursday, September 18, 2008

pcd and some...

so the new pcd album, doll domination is out..

so far...

im loving most of their stuff...

besides the two singles (when i grow up and what you think about that)...

three slow songs have captured the emo/romantic side of me..

Happily Never After

"[S]he said
No happily never after,
That just ain’t for me, because finally
I know I deserve better after all,
I’ll never let another tear drop fall"

Out Of This Club

"Baby won't you take me out of this club
I wanna be with you
Baby let me take you out of this club
I make your dreams come true
Baby won't you take me out of this club
I wanna be with you"

and

I Hate This Part

"I can't take it any longer
Thought that we were stronger
All we do is linger
Slipping through our fingers
I don't wanna try now
All that's left is good-bye
To find a way that I can tell you
I hate this part right here
I hate this part right here
I just can't take your tears
I hate this part right here"

---

love it love it...

and though these songs are quite nice...

they pale in comparison to the emotions that flow from Chris Brown's and Keri Hilson's
Superhuman...

that song is driving me up the wall...

its soooo good that it makes "single" people (read: me) feel that i have someone...

yes... its that strong...

"You've changed my whole life
Don't know what you're doing to me with your love
I'm feeling all superhuman you did that to me
A superhuman heart beats in me
Nothing can stop me here with you.
Superhuman..
I feel so superhuman"

* sigh *

love is all around...

but i dont seem to have one to share it with...

* sigh *

No comments:

Text

Blogger Tricks

visitor stats

Popular Posts