Saturday, March 29, 2008

selling my Genius iTempo 800

hey guys,

im selling my Genius iTempo 800


lets see if we can negotiate on the price, but im hoping to sell this at [b]Php4000.00[/b]

brought this last year, dec 2007 at a shop in Park Square 1 makati
(though i seem to cant find the receipt for this)...

unit package includes,
- power adaptor
- 5 dock-inserts
- wireless remote control
- stereo audio cable
- usb cable
- s-video cable
- users manual

hit me up here guys, or you could contact me at
my mobile - 0927-2341988
my ym / email - daemon_qarimlan@yahoo.com

thanks guys...

2 comments:

chase / chubz said...

gusto ko nyan.. pero sapat lng sweldo ko pang tuition eh. huhuhuhu

daemon said...

@ chubz... well this comes a bit cheap these days... im sure you can afford to buy yourself one... =)

Text

Blogger Tricks

visitor stats

Popular Posts