Monday, March 03, 2008

on my way to work, i would always see this "exotic" car place...

a couple of cars are displayed in front of the shop...

and this particular car caught my attentioon...

now if my eye isnt failing me, it probably is this...


a 1982 Ferrari 512 BBi...

a bit outdated...

but still hot...

id take a shot of it when i get a chance too...

makes me think of getting one...

* thinks *

hmmm...

-----

also, i think Michael Biserta is hot...

saw him in the infamous "Guys Gone Wild" video...

and well... all i can say is daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanggg...

whoooo boy... now thats what i call... ehrm...
....

hahaha...

here a couple of pics of HOTT FIREMAN "GUYS GONE WILD" MICHAEL BISERTA...














1 comment:

chase / chubz said...

vintage? hot

the controversial FDNY? very hot.

Text

Blogger Tricks

visitor stats

Popular Posts