Monday, March 03, 2008

another day...

i dont have really much to say...

theres not a lot going on in my head right now...

well, ehrm... maybe a little...

anyway, im sooooooo looking forward to tom...

its another day that im so eager to start...

and yet its another day that i really dont want to end...

though, yeah i dont know what tommorow may bring,,,

im just glad that i would get a chance to be with you...

even if its the non-romantic, non-friendship type...

obligatory...

yes...

but still...

the anticipation is driving me nuts...

and i hope all this excitement wont disappoint me...

i hope...

* ok you guys can slap me now *

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

if this is what i think it is... ang landieeeee!!!!

hahaha joke, ok lng yan.

Life is short. Flirt! ^_^

Anonymous said...

Since you're my friend...here's my hand slapping you hard on the face!

*front-hand slap on your left cheek*
*back-hand slap on you right cheek*

So...are you back to reality yet???

chase / chubz said...

wapak!

kilig...

Text

Blogger Tricks

visitor stats

Popular Posts