Friday, July 06, 2007

Could this day not get any longer?

It seems as if a whole day has passed me since 5pm until now.

Maybe its the waiting... the hoping that he'll reply to my tons and tons of messages...

* sigh * love... really really drives you crazy... hahahaa

---

So... after my quick shower, I went online to check up on some things...

Initially I only planned to check my mails, set stuff up for downloading over night, check up my bloggie, friendster and myspace accounts...

a good two hours has past and im still online... crap... lure of the information highway... just couldnt resist...

In those two hours, I found myself blog-hopping... read stuff here, find something interesting there, blog hop there...
and its interesting to note that most bloggers are consistent in how and what they write about...

which led me to conclude that im such a schizo... can you try making the connection?

looking at how and what i write in my blog makes it appear i have a couple of "me" inside me...

its just that, i say one thing on one post, and i say the opposite on another...

not really weird for me, but when you look at it from a different angle... it comes off as down-right strange...

i know im a complicated person (and this is not to note the ehrm... obvious factor that determines my "complicated-ness" )... i have a lot of layers...

but am i schizo?

do you think i need help? counseling maybe?

the thought has been in my head since college... about me getting on the psychiatrists' chair to be psycho-analyzed...

looks fun... to just share with someone "everything"... all the rants, the raves... simply everything...

and at the end of each session... you're going to get assessed...

i could definitely hear my psychiatrist say... "Mr. Villamil, you have a case of schizophrenia..."

hahaha...

i think im schizo...

would you like to meet my "friend"?

hehehe...

3 comments:

Trix said...

Love your site, it's so full of fun and you have the easy ability to make people laugh!Good luck to you, and stay as sweet as you are.
Jesse

daemon said...

@ jessethecat - thank you... well i try... =)

Trix said...

And you're not weird or anything, you just have lots of layers, loads of depth..all of which makes you who you are.The unique Daemon! You are great just the way you are.Stay sweet always from J

Text

Blogger Tricks

visitor stats

Popular Posts