Saturday, July 28, 2007

Bryan,

Theres so many things that I would have wanted to do for our anniversary...

I had it all planned out in my head...

We'd go somewhere where we can be totally alone...

free from all the worries that we normally think about...

At night, I would have wanted us to have a romantic dinner...

Just so you could see this "other" side of me...

Then Id give you my gift...

And you would love it...

And you would kiss me...

* hay *

Its too much to hope for that now...

Seeing as how circumstances have led us here...

But I dont have any regrets as to why things didnt turn out the way that I would have wanted too...

No matter what angle you look at it, this may sound cheesy...

But what I really really find important is spending time with you... beeing with you...

Its something that we just dont have much off...

So every moment that Ive spent with you, and every moment that I will be spending with you...
are treasured memories...

Ones that I want to hold on for dear life...

Ones that will be always in my heart...

---

You know me better than anyone else...

You've seen my ups... you've seen my downs...

And I dont mind showing them all to you...

You are that ONLY ONE person to whom I shall show, not only my strength, but my weakness as well...

And for that, I have to say thank you...

for putting up with me...

for every wrong thing that I might have done...

Thank you baby, for still sticking around...

And thats what makes me Love you more...

---

Its been a year already since we met...

And I have fallen head over heels, deep in Love with you from that moment...

I never expected that someone like you will make me feel like this...

So again... thank you.

---

Weve been through alot this past year...

Sacrificed alot...

All I can say, so far, it has been worth it...

Eventhough we have hurdles in our paths...

We try to overcome them...

And I know whatever will come our way...

We can face them head on.

---

Thank you for sticking around for this long baby.

I LOVE YOU SOOO MUCH.

No comments:

Text

Blogger Tricks

visitor stats

Popular Posts