Thursday, July 19, 2007

i dont know if everything was a lie...

between me and you, i can say that i have fallen deep in love with you..

maybe its just a test of what we have...

maybe its a test whether ill believe in myself, believe you or believe them...

im hoping that what they say about you are all lies...

thing is, its hard to ignore when some of them are true...

i wish that it would be you who i would be holding hands with forever...

but you make it so hard for me...

to think otherwise...

i am blinded by love...

maybe its the thought of "having someone" that keeps me hanging on...

or maybe its the the fear of being alone again...

or maybe its just that I LOVE YOU too much to let go...

i am hurt...

to think that what they say about you might be true...

---

i checked on you to see something new...

what i found made me sad...

i was hoping that whatever i am going through, the decisions that im about to make...

i would see you at the end...

maybe i just expected to see you there...

you make resisting you so hard...

i tried to convince myself that we are just but friends...

but breathing the same air you breath everyday makes it hard to think that...

i wished that i met you earlier...

but i guess even that would make everything useless...

because i know you're not like me...

now, i try to convince myself more that what we have is just friendship and nothing else...

i try. . .

but im failing miserably...

i expected at my own assumptions... knowing the fact that you are probably not like me....

im trying. . .

but i find it so hard to let my brain take over my feelings...

---

there is just too much going on inside my head and my heart...

i wished that i knew how to tackle each of them...

im scared... as always i am...

No comments:

Text

Blogger Tricks

visitor stats

Popular Posts