Tuesday, February 17, 2009

to you

I thought that with the onset of 'him' in my life...

Id forget about 'you'...

Id be happy and content...

But apparently I'm not...

I'm hanging on to hope...

I just never learned to give-up...

No matter how much painful it is...

To see you every day...

And know the fact that I will never know you more than what we are...

---

Why cant I stop this feeling that jumps out of my chest whenever I see you?

As if the feeling is not enough...

Why is it that Id catch you looking?

Funny, really because I know for sure, you catch me looking at you...

Will words go unspoken between us forever?

The whole world knows how I feel for you...

Isn't it that obvious?

I want to tell you...

Face-to-face...

But as brave as I appear to be...

I don't really think Id be able to risk losing you...

---

If by any possibility that this 'thing' is all in my head...

Then Id rather hear it from you...

At this point you're the only one who can close this chapter...

I could, but Im weak to do so...

---

You're my 'kryptonite'...

You make me weak to the desires of my heart...

You're always an extra 10 miles among the rest...

Yes, you're that special...

No comments:

Text

Blogger Tricks

visitor stats

Popular Posts