I thought that with the onset of 'him' in my life...
Id forget about 'you'...
Id be happy and content...
But apparently I'm not...
I'm hanging on to hope...
I just never learned to give-up...
No matter how much painful it is...
To see you every day...
And know the fact that I will never know you more than what we are...
---
Why cant I stop this feeling that jumps out of my chest whenever I see you?
As if the feeling is not enough...
Why is it that Id catch you looking?
Funny, really because I know for sure, you catch me looking at you...
Will words go unspoken between us forever?
The whole world knows how I feel for you...
Isn't it that obvious?
I want to tell you...
Face-to-face...
But as brave as I appear to be...
I don't really think Id be able to risk losing you...
---
If by any possibility that this 'thing' is all in my head...
Then Id rather hear it from you...
At this point you're the only one who can close this chapter...
I could, but Im weak to do so...
---
You're my 'kryptonite'...
You make me weak to the desires of my heart...
You're always an extra 10 miles among the rest...
Yes, you're that special...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Text
Popular Posts
-
"I would never sacrifice my social life for running..." said one my friends during an ending to a good night out in malate. It was...
-
ive been debating for soo long about changing my hairstyle... i dont know if ill be able to rock "semi-kal" look... nor would i be...
-
What Gerald Villamil Means You are deeply philosophical and thoughtful. You tend to analyze every aspect of your life.You are intuitive, br...
-
ok... so i met this guy... i would describe him as cute... he's 5'5,24,has mixed blood (although just 1/16th of it),fair skinned,ave...
-
someone passed a text message to me this morning... "its amazing how you continue to love someone you should not... maybe because tryi...
-
Slowly as [the] tears dry from my eyes I realize How much I’ve been holding on But now I’m letting go Of something I should have long ago I’...
-
way way back in high school, i bought this italian-english dictionary... just to teach myself a bit of italian... * i have this thing with f...
-
Saw an episode of Miami Ink recently... I must say, tattoo-design is a field that i havent considered... Anyway, after that... I have this ...
-
yes folks... mark this day... june 18 2008... the day that i outed myself to my parents... ... ... long story... ... ... it feels akward... ...
-
a gem i found listening to PCD Doll Domination Extended CD... and yes, it screams to me... i should take the advice... i need to love myself...
No comments:
Post a Comment