Thursday, February 05, 2009

25 Random Things About Me

Just because a lot has been tagging me.

Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you.

1) Fact : I am known by different names, brought about by different set of friends and environments; office pips know me as Ge, CSA and DLSU pips know me as GV, gym people (and some dates) know me as Daemon/Mon... but only a few people actually call me by my real name... well actually just one guy... =)

2) Habit : I pretty much run on a scheduled daily routine. I have to be somewhere or have to be doing a certain thing at a particular time. All extra-co's are planned ahead of time. If by chance that I run of course a routine, then it means that I enjoy the shift in schedule.

3) Habit : I'm an addict... a gym addict that is. Its my third home. To sum things up. I'm at the gym at most 6x a week, 3 to 4 hours a day (lunch-break visits excluded) on a weekday, and 4 hours on a weekend. Socializing usually takes off 30mins to an hour.

4) Fact : I'm a 'jack-of-all-trade-and-master-of-none'. I can do a lot of stuff - pretty much good at most, but never can excel in any of them. Go figure, why I'm always lost.

5) Goal : In relation to # 4. I always wanted to become an archaeologist/explorer. Ever since I was a kid, I've been fascinated with history (from dinosaurs to ancient ruins around the world). And would dream of one-day going on an expedition for NatGeo.

6) Fact : Still in relation to # 4. I consider myself to be artistic. Though limited in skill, I still somehow manage to amaze people with what I can do.

7) Fact : I consider myself to be an old-fashion-romantic. Despite the 'world' and 'culture' that I have grown accustomed to, I set myself apart by the 'ideologies' I live by. I used to entertain the thought of ONS, but the idea grew too old for me quickly - now Im more of into dinners,movies,dates and cuddling. =)

8) Fact : I used to not like going to bars. And I have to thank my brus' for tugging me out of my shell. Now, its like I long for it - as opposed to the idea of # 7. Its more of being seen at the right place and by the right people, and of course to dance like there's no worries in the world.

9) Goal : In relation to # 4. I'm a frustrated wannabee (read: celebrity/model/singer). Har har har

10) Fact : I'm a tech-freak. I'm addicted to tech and I got to have them all (read Motorola phones, Bluetooth headphones, ear/headphones, computer peripherals). Now if I only have funds to address this addiction... hmmm.

11) Habit : In relation to # 3. I'm on this 'diet' where I variously eat 2 spoons of rice to a cup (depending on the need), staple buttered mixed-veggies and microwaved produce (read: cold-cuts) for breakfast; filled (butter/peanut/tuna/ham/cheese) sandwich for lunch; oats, staple buttered mixed-veggies, microwaved produce (read: cold-cuts) and sliced fruits for dinner; in between those, I have a cracker or fruit as snack and have a staple herbal juice for breakfast and dinner, commercially-induced slimming drink for lunch, before gym and before sleeping - this I do only on a weekday, on a weekend, its a free-for-all.

12) Fact : My musical guilty pleasures are late 90's and early 00's boy-bands and girl-bands.

13) Fact : My movie guilty pleasures are cheesy tagalog movies; as opposed to public knowledge that I don't watch tagalog movies. But I still stand true to not watch local tv shows.

14) Fact : In relation to # 4. I consider myself to be a pretty much good writer.

15) Habit : In relation to # 9. I often find myself strutting/catwalking. The frustration just naturally comes out.

16) Fact : I hate 'strict' corporate IT life. I have this perception that most are F.A.G's (Freaks and Geeks). I haven't encountered a majority of IT professionals who can prove me wrong. And yeah, still down with F.A.G's.

17) Habit : I am freaky observant; to the point that some would consider it as stalker-ish.

18) Fact : I am obsessive compulsive.

19) Fact : I have this tendency to hang-on to promises.

20) Goals : Im aiming to have less than 5% body fat. And I want it to be evident in the torso area. Damn excess skin... paging Dra. Bello...

21) Fact : Unlike most dysfunctional families, ours is more fucked up than the typical. Big-time. Guess which side?

22) Habit : Lately Ive been going to the gym to have lunch and have mid-day relaxation sessions with the yellow single-ton couch and the tv-lobby.

23) Goal : I have plans of world-domination. Well just to show all those who 'wronged' and 'bullied' me way back. Ha! Looks who's fat now. Yeah I may be gay - you got that right - but at least I ain't got a fat-ass and bad fashion-sense. Stuck ups. * teen-angst-mode *

24) Fact : I'm a late bloomer. It is only been a year since Ive truly stepped out of my shell. And so far, I'm loving every single minute of it.

25) Fact : I thrive on standing-out in any and every possible way.

No comments:

Text

Blogger Tricks

visitor stats

Popular Posts