Tuesday, December 30, 2008

final say...

i knew it was all too good to be true...

i think i was played for...

plain and simple...

either that or its just that im the perennial just-a-friend...

things just dont work out for me...

i never get a break...

geez...

come on...

cut me some slack will you...

---

i know its just been a week since we started hanging out...

and it has been too fast...

stupid me...

here i go again...

i started to fall...

* tanga * tanga *

i shouldnt have believed in the idea that this 'straight-cute-guy' would actually like me...

frack...

second night we were s'pose to go out...

and he stood me up... again...

great...

now i find myself drawn to the sound of scoots and motors passing by our house...

hoping its Mr. E...

frack it...

im such a gullible ass...

what a great way to start my 2009...

---

i still fucking deserve better...

1 comment:

daemon said...

@ just-browsing-around

well thanks for the comment...

i know im not the only guy experiencing this...

but for me to have no break in the world...

even if ive worked so hard to be what i am now...

its really really frustrating...

=(

thanks for the wishes... =)

and do drop by again...

Text

Blogger Tricks

visitor stats

Popular Posts