Monday, December 22, 2008

being scrooge...

despite the holiday cheer...

there is this one thing that irks me...

i cant fathom how there are people who freely accept work on a holiday...

i cant fathom how it is when i hear people say 'its in our line of work..."...

fucking retards...

sorry...

I'm just not into the whole working on a holiday thing...

people should learn to work around this month...

no deadlines, no pressures...

its no wonder that they look they way they are...

and also I'm aghast by the fact that some people will go on to continue the vicious cycle...

just because they experienced it in their early years as a developer...

doesn't mean that we have to endure it too...

everyone celebrates christmas...

i cant swallow the fact that people will fore go the holidays in turn for a day in the office...

that's just fucking retarded...

* sigh *

as i write this, I'm in my putting on a fake smile...

the thing that separates me from these fucktards...

is that i don't make work my life...

take my holiday weekdays away you bitches...

but don't dare beg me to go on a weekend...

No comments:

Text

Blogger Tricks

visitor stats

Popular Posts