Friday, October 10, 2008

Its a little bit too late
To stop my heart from this cruel fate

An unending cycle of love unrequited
Of hopes and dreams neglected

I knew well it would be like this
To have my heart on a miss

I have passed on countless moons
Thinking wed be together soon

But Ive missed the mark
And now I find myself in the dark

I'm left here wondering
was it all wishful thinking

A trick of the mind
That made me blind

I'm trapped and helpless
Struggling to get out of this mess

But there's a part of me
That hopes to see

Where this journey
Is taking me

There's no more turning back
Because its just too
late for that

2 comments:

E said...

wishful thinking ey? I hope you soon get out of the pitts...nice poem!

daemon said...

@ e -

yeah, wishful thinking...

working on assumptions suck...

=(

thanks...

Text

Blogger Tricks

visitor stats

Popular Posts