Thursday, October 02, 2008

crush...

so...

its the 2nd day of october...

ive got 20 days to do what has to be done...

waaah...

it has to be done...

i dont know if i can do it though...

* sigh *

---

chorus from david archuleta's crush...

...
Do you ever think
When you're all alone
All that we can be
Where this thing can go
Am I crazy or falling in love
Is it real or just another crush
Do you catch a breath
When I look at you
Are you holding back
Like the way I do
Cause I'm tryin, tryin to walk away
But I know this crush aint goin away
Yeah, yeah yeah yeah
Goin away
Yeah yeah yeah yeah
...

yeah, sums up where i am right now...

fuck it...

2 comments:

Jared@Darkstar said...

well, that's how corporate development works. :)

daemon said...

@ jared...

hey hey...

whattup?

thanks for dropping a line...

well, wasnt really referring to work there...

haha

mustering up strength to tell my long-time crush how i truly feel...

haha

ive got that on my plate till the 25th...

=)

Text

Blogger Tricks

visitor stats

Popular Posts